Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have tried to get this problem fixed before. In fact, a

Customer Question

Hey Pearl, I have tried to get this problem fixed before. In fact, a nice person at your office told me he would email me some steps to help but then i never heard from him again. Here is the problem with my Google Mail. Every time someone emails me (either a client friend or spam) my mail automatically bounces an email back to them with my signature, but no comment or content. It's driving me crazy and it's annoying clients. Everyone I've talked to has said it's a googlemail issue. Can you please help me? My email account is***@******.*** . Thank you!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: register.com is the host.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: When the computer asks for updates, I install them. Is there something new?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what else to tell you. I'm at my wit's end. Maybe there is some sort of reset without losing my email history?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 18 days ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 18 days ago.

I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.

Let me if you would like that.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 18 days ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 14 days ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.