Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been trying to reset my password for Microsoft

Customer Question

Hi I have been trying to reset my password ***** Microsoft Outlook on my personal computer and everytime (at least 6 attempts) is get a code but when I enter the codes it tells me it is not correct or it as expired. I do not know what to do next. I have not previous needed to use my password ***** would go there automoatically. I like an update may have been done. please can you help
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have an Ipad, not sure of the model. I purchased it a couple of years ago before the Mini Ipad came out. The operating system is Microft Windows
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I did not an update about a month ago when I wanted to upload some music to my iphone. It ask me the question
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 20 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Can you please confirm your full email address?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 15 days ago.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,