Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I need help with getting onto the BIOS of my system, Lenovo

Customer Question

Hi, I need help with getting onto the BIOS of my system
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Lenovo Ideapad U410 - serial number QB06389994
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Windows 10 that was the last major update
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to enable the VT-X on my system have been trying to figure out the solution but in vain
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 23 days ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

To access the BIOS menu, press the One Key Recovery "Novo" button when the laptop is completely turned off. Then you will be able to choose Boot menu, BIOS setup and One Key Recovery program. Once in the BIOS, go to the Configuration tab and set Intel virtual technology to enabled

Here are 2 screenshots to make it even easier: CLICK here

If it doesn't work, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction. If I already was able to help you, I would very happy about a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit"), because only then I get honored by JustAnswer for my work, which mediated your question to me as an independent expert.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

I´ve seen that you´ve read my answer already, did it work out as described by me? If so, please submit a rating for me or please let me know if you need more help (free of charge). Thank you.