Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need help on gettihg my email and pass word back,

Customer Question

i need help on gettihg my email and pass word back
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: yesterday google did
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i had my scand yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: im mad
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 23 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties. I think they might yield to a patient and detail-oriented approach.

First I need to ask, before advising you in any way: What device do you access email on? and do you try to access email on any other devices since the difficulty began?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
my table comperter no
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
hi i do not want to send money on some thing i did not do

It's OK to not send money (though I definitely did not solicit or ask for any such thing.)

You access your email on your tabletop computer. When you reset the GMail password, you would have been sent either an email, or a phone message. Did you get either an email to reset the password ***** or a phone message?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
google did thi for me they sent what i owe for the scan i did not tell them to chang pass word email now i can not get any thang

Google charged you something for a scan ?

No, just no: Google does not do that sort of business. It may have been a scam, not a scan, if Google's name was somehow (falsely, perhaps) attached to it.

Please give me more specifics of what is going on, so that I may better and more surely advise you.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
are you there