Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Actually I just bought a Trac phone LG from QVC which came

Customer Question

Actually I just bought a Trac phone LG from QVC which came with 9 smartphone apps. Instructions read: 1. go to avanquest.com/App-Pack/42893 2. enter your website activation code and click Next Step. Well I cant seem to find any specific website except Tech Support. Once I find that then I'm not sure with the "website activation code" is. Can you please help me?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I have a Dell.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Updates done last week.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Other than this is really about downloading the Avanquest apps to my new smartphone. Thanks
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 20 days ago.

On your phone, if you open the web browser and go to avanquest.com/App-Pack/42893 and press enter -- You will be brought to the Android App Pack website to enter your activation code.

The activation code is on the insert that came with your phone. Once you have the code, enter it into the website and press Next Step then follow the prompts.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the process otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 19 days ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.