Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

W150HN LAP TOP I HAVE A NEW BATTERY AND NEW CHARGER WORKS ON

Customer Question

W150HN LAP TOP I HAVE A NEW BATTERY AND NEW CHARGER WORKS ON BATTERY FINE BUT NOT CHARGER/P.S. AND WILL NOT CHARGE WHAT IS POSSIBLE PROBLEM
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: WIN10 HOME, CLEVO MODEL W150HN,
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: THE OS SEEM TO WORK WELL
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please clarify your question as to the charger that works with the new battery, and the "BUT NOT CHARGER/P.S. AND WILL NOT CHARGE WHAT IS POSSIBLE PROBLEM"... I'm not quite sure what is being described or asked there.

Is a charger, as opposed to the AC Adapter for the laptop itself, working, on the new battery when the new battery is removed? or when it is not removed from the laptop? Or something else?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ac adapter to charge and run from ac supply works fine on batt remove batt plug in ac adapter no function new ac adapter tested it and verified proper operation question being is possible driver or setting that needsa to be set?

That doesn't sound at all like a driver configuration, nor a setting.

The AC Adapter doesn't work after you remove the battery and put the battery back in??

I'm not quite sure what you are saying, so please phrase your response or question after this form:

A. when this is done

B. (and that is done)

C. something happens

?