Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I want to put a set of 6oft steel platform scales for sale

Customer Question

I want to put a set of 6oft steel platform scales for sale on Google but am not computer illiterate how do I go about it
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: They are model weightroni 100 ton 11x70 deck size model bms7011.what do you mean by operating system?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm not sure there is a 'put for sale on Google' facility per se.

Do you mean, put on a page listed as for sale, where a Google search might find these items? if so, you may want to put them for sale on eBay... which is listed on a Google search by and by.

Also you can sell through craigslist.com - much cheaper and simpler, but still needing some instructions. And less likely to be listed by Google! for sure.

Which of these sounds like what you need instructions on? let me know, and I will advise you as appropriate.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
looks like eBay might be best what is the cost?

eBay fees... as a seller... are easily quoted in advance:

If your item sells, you pay eBay 9% of the selling price to a maximum of $50.00.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.