Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The principal last week took my phone and delated

Customer Question

Hello the principal last week took my phone and delated permanently a folder from my yahoo email box i wanted to retrieve those email
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Can we do a subpnoae to retrieve those folder from yahoo server California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet It was in 31 st october
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Wanted to know if that possible to retrieve thiose emails from the server at yahoo How I. Can suiw the pricioal
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 27 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:

1) How old are you?

2) Where did this happen? School? What grade are you in?

3) Why did he delete your folder? What did it contain?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I am 42 years old
This happen at school on 31 st October
My son who has autism is in 1 st grade and they treat him very bad , I age. Some picture where they restraining him in a very small area and my son became very agressiv and lost since 6 weeks. They delayed the folsder because I have a lot of proof regarding the school what they dridi to my son
Proof against the school
So now I want to suiw the principal for that and what should I do to retrieve my folders delated from the trash
Expert:  Richard replied 25 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you still sign into your yahoo account?

Please let me know