Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I open MS word program or an individual MS word

Customer Question

when I open MS word program or an individual MS word document the computer opens and continues to open other MS files. After opening 30-40 files in seconds I shut the computer down. After restarting, the same thing happens once I try to open an MS word file.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: Mac book Pro, about 2-3 years old. MS Word 2011 is the word program.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Am not sure.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need to be able to use the MS Word program and access the files normally.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 23 days ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins