Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't get into any of my accounts with my pass word for

Customer Question

i can't get into any of my accounts with my pass word for *********** pass word is blazing577 JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account? Customer: i've tried but i can't get into anything becuase of my passwordand on my opening page it says edward claytorblaze and it should just say edward claytor JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: no JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no i just want to get my sign-in correct i am new at this and it's very frustrating pleasehelp

Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 28 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are not able to access your yahoo email address?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,