Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm trying to get Dashlane to work in Edge. hp, yes, I'm

Customer Question

I'm trying to get Dashlane to work in Edge.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: hp
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm going to Edge because my computer was bogged down in Chrome and Firefox.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 22 days ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Dashlane does work with Edge, but only if you have the Windows 10 anniversary update. If you do not have that installed, it will work fine with Chrome and Firefox. May I possibly remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problems with Chrome / FireFox for you (so that you can use Dashlane there) while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck