Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have just received the sky viper racer. It says to install

Customer Question

I have just received the sky viper racer. It says to install hover racer app and install smart phone. I do not have a smart phone. Will it work without a smart phone? I just want to it not race.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: none
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No it is still in the box My name is*****: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

So, you want to use the SKY VIPER RACER, but dont have a SMART PHONE, and the question is....can you still use the sky viper racer WITHOUT the smartphone?

The Answer is simply ....Yes!

.

YOu CAN still fly the Sky Viper Racer without the smartphone.

You just use the INCLUDED remote control that came WITH the Sky Viper racer to pilot the craft.

In fact, the smartphone is NOT used to control the aircraft.....it is only used to feed you data ABOUT the air craft, such as speed, direction, laps, lap times.etc etc.....but not to DIRECTLY control the craft.

YOu MUST use the included remote control to pilot the aircraft.

.

Make Sense?

The Smartphone is meant to ENHANCE the piloting experience, but is not NEEDED nor can a smartphone be used in lieu-of the included remote control to pilot the craft.

.

That's the full Answer....lol.