Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

The problem is with Skype. I cannot change my status. I am

Customer Question

The problem is with Skype. I cannot change my status. I am shown as "offline" no matter how many times I hit "online"
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Sorry I lost you for a moment. MAC OS10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I believe not
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so, that is my main problem right now!
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 27 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you sure that you have proper internet connection on the computer?

Please note that you can be "offline" even though Skype is open, check your status, change it from offline to online, busy or away. Or. please, try to change your status first to "Away" (or "Do not disturb") and then to "Online".

If the issue persists, simply restart your modem and the computer. Check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N