Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a new HP laptop and want to install my outlook 2013

Customer Question

I have a new HP laptop and want to install my outlook 2013 with all my contacts and am having trouble. can you help me?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a Notebook....is that sufficienet
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes.last night
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am trying to get used to this new computer so I have a new question every few minutes but right now the most critical is the installation of Outlook....also how can I turn off the place on the computer that interferes when I use my mouse.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 25 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

What exactly is happening when you try to install outlook?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I fill in all the info and reach AA place where they ask for information I don't understand
Expert:  Richard replied 25 days ago.

ok, what exactly do they ask for?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I have already charged 5$ for your help
Expert:  Richard replied 25 days ago.

yes that is correct. Please read the message I sent you