Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was on line with one of your technicians and he was

Customer Question

I was on line with one of your technicians and he was helping me update drivers. The session ended and i still have more drivers. I went on line earlier in the day. I installed a new printer/fax last night and it worked other than the language on fax machine was in german. I called today and got a technician who knew less than I did and really screwed everything up. I finally got on chat with a man named Alex and he took over the computer and was updating the drivers for me but the session closed before it was finished. This is very stressful. I'm 73 years old and it is very upsetting.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I had the computer for about 3 years. I had to get a new printer. Like I say I installed it last night and it worked other than the fax being in german. That's all I called for today, to switch it to English and that guy totally messed it up.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Alex was updating them tonight but the session ended and it still says I have more driver updates. I paid $43.00 earlier today through paypal to Slimware for the software.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOT UNLESS YOU CAN THINK OF SOMETHING.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 23 days ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Can I offer you secure remote support so I can log into your PC and fix the issue?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Not if it's going to cost me any more money
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
NO THANK YOU
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I'M ENDING THIS NOW.