Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Email keeps going to xfinity.com not responding (THERE TECH

Customer Question

email keeps going to xfinity.com not responding (THERE TECH DID NOT FIX PROBLEM), page then goes to text across screen and message box at top left. Can you help fix the problem?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: hp 19
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: since 8am today, their tech has tried me shutting down, restart, reset password, they won't even send a tech, says it the internet, and that he would only check the connections
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 29 days ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following details.

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Which is the web browser are you using to open xfinity email page is it edge, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Does this issue page not responding issue happens on other web pages too?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 28 days ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  Chavez Clemons Jr replied 23 days ago.

Hey, I like to troubleshoot things like this remotely. When are you available for a remote session?