Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Visa credit card number needs to be changed to a new Visa

Customer Question

My Visa credit card number needs to be changed to a new Visa card number. I am not capable of doing this change on the computer.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Please, I do not know how to do it on computer, so don't give me instructions for computer. I would like to have Skype's customer service telephone number so that I can call in and change my Visa number that way, by phone. Can u help me please
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I don't know. I don't think so. Please just give me the tel number of Customer Service I have requested. I can discuss everything on the phone, nothing on computer, please
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please, I now have a new Visa number. I just want to know how to change the it over the telephone only, not on your website. Is that possible please? Nothing else. I don't need a computer expert for this, do I?
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 25 days ago.

Hi there and welcome

There is no phone number for Skype support sorry, it has to be done via the computer.

Can you telll me what the issue is doing it via your computer please?