Dan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I need a n updated driver for Lenovo Easy Camera. I am

Customer Question

I need a n updated driver for Lenovo Easy Camera. I am currently running Windows 10 ob
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Lenovo Laptop model 4334 using Windows 10 I was previously using Windows 7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Endeavoured to do so before contacting you but only received an error message with a note if I know the manufacturer to contact them to obtain an updated driver.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I do not think so
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 30 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Feel free to disregard the Premium Service Offer. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. The driver you need is located at this LINK. Please let me know if you need further assistance.