Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am no longer able to print the emails I receive. On the

Customer Question

I am no longer able to print the emails I receive.
On the top line there is a green picture of a padlock.
I have no idea what is causing this.
When I click on a email to print it and click on the icon of a printer, it shows me the picture of the email document and shows a full length column on the left of the screen which gives me the choice of SAVE or CANCEL, but, as in the past, I got a thing to click on at the bottom left of the screen which would allow me to see the document and print it.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 27 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Do you go to your email website to access your email? Or do you use an email program, such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Mail, Windows Live Mail, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

What's your internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4e86fc4d-6b82-4b53-aac2-d7b297cd6282

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,