GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I misplaced my manual for the lenovo yoga 3 pro 1370. I need

Customer Question

I misplaced my manual for the lenovo yoga 3 pro 1370. I need a discription of the controls on the side of the computer, in particular the on/off control button. The computer hasn't been used for some time and I am having trouble getting it started again.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Running Widows 10 (upgraded from Windows 8. Model 80 HE
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No updates installed since buying it about a year ago.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I am running now on an old Toshiba lap top.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please click the link below to access the user manual for your computer.

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/lenovo_yoga_3_pro_1370_series_ug_english.pdf

This shoudl provide all the information that you need, but if you find that it does not, or if yoneed additional help, please let me know and I will do my best to help. Thank you!