Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I ordered the moisturizer and wrinkle reducer.i thought it

Customer Question

i ordered the moisturizer and wrinkle reducer.i thought it was a free trial.they debited my visa for 139.05 and 154.52. iwant to return these and get my money back. ***** *****
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: hpvs17
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 26 days ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 26 days ago.

The companies that sell in this manner are usually not dependable.

Any "free sample" that requires you to give them a credit card number is ***** free. Even when they say money back guarantee they often have scams where you have to pay for the used portion ( though how can you try it for free if you don't use it) and they have shipping and return charges that are as much as it would have been to just pay for it.

What you want to do is call the phone number on the back of the credit card that you used and tell them that you DISPUTE the charges because it was a free sample and you never authorized them to charge you.

the credit card company will return the money to your account and probably issue you a new credit card number so that they can not continue to charge you next month.