Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

How can I get you guys to reverse a double charge for the

Customer Question

How can I get you guys to reverse a double charge for the same items, $205.05 X twice charged to "bayprecious". It is causing the rest of my purchases to be rejected in EBAY and it is due to the same items being paid for twice. Last night (Monday, Nov 7th) I was talking to someone at your ph no(###) ###-####when the line cut. The office closed and my cell ph required being charged up again, but too late to proceed in getting Paypal to credit my account $205.05 for items now currently pending payment on the given account. I may lose some of the items I won bids on because I got double charged processed through, instead of it processing only one time for "bayprecious" . . . they owe me $205.05 IMMEDIATELY, I am angry this happened. Don't you have program protections in place to prevent this, WELL, YOU NEED TO!!! Call me IMMEDIATELY, I owe for EBAY BIDS NOW! Charlotte W. Kent,***@******.*** CURRENT PHONE(###) ###-####(new no, but couldn't find out how to get it changed in the system) AND I do not know what my actual paypal pin is. HELP!!!
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I called my bank and that is how I found out "bayprecious" is receiving $205.05 twice for the same exact items. I cannot wait forever and a day for it to be disputed through the bank in that it takes upward to 60 days to resolve. I had plenty of funds to cover all winning bids, but when you allowed "bayprecious" to receive the $205.05 not just once but actually twice it threw my account into flux. Correct NOW, get my funds back immediately so I can make good on my bids won! I don't want a lousy review as a buyer on ebay because of your company not protecting customers from being charged twice for the same exact items. Thank you, ***** ***** and rapid corrections are noteworthy.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not sure!
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I need this resolved in break-neck-speed!
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 27 days ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 27 days ago.

The quickest way for you to resolve this is to immediately contact "bayprecious" and ask them to refund one of the payments to you.

You can contact them at: http://stores.ebay.com/baypreciousmetals/About-Us.html