Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I cannot sign into email. I changed my password with all the

Customer Question

I cannot sign into email. I changed my password ***** all the stuff going on about hacking in the last two weeks but now I cannot sign in. Keep getting "wrong password." used the help page but can't remember the date I signed up. So frustrated. I have two of my children on my account but never asked them for their passwords so I can't get what ever google is sending. Got a call back code but it looped me back to sign in wanting my password ***** doesn't still
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Looked for a phone number and haven't found any. then I found you
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Probably. The computer constantly is updating.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What email service are you using?

Expert:  erwin-cssm replied 1 month ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer/a0b7e-cannot-sign-email-changed-password.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team.