Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

System keeps looking for "HPPhotosmartEssential" and it is

Customer Question

System keeps looking for "HPPhotosmartEssential" and it is not on the machine. Where and how can I download the file? or Tag? or whatever.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Make HP
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Model is HP Officejet 5610v All-in-One. I am running a custom built machine using Windows 7 - Not Professional but next step down.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It is an issue when I try to run other programs and a message keeps popping up that says it is looking for the "HPP...ial" I don't know what happened a week or two ago. I probably tried to update the driver.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ? I don't know what to add.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue occur when you open / use every program?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,