Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I'm trying to recover an old Email address and don'know the

Customer Question

I'm trying to recover an old Email address and don'know the password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: that's the problem its been a long time
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes I just got my machine back the E-mail address was locked in live mail and because it got signed off I can't get into it now
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have used this e-mail right along so it is important
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

You can reset the password ***** your account by using the password ***** form. Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

Enter your email address and follow the prompts to reset the password ***** use the new password ***** sign in.

If you are having any issues or questions, please reply back here otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.