Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer is fine. How do I cancel an ongoing charge on a

Customer Question

My computer is fine. How do I cancel an ongoing charge on a Google account. I want to cancel Noom Coach.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Yes. I contacted the vendor, Noon Coach, and they said the payment is through my Google Account and I have to have you cancel it.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 5 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This way we can log into your Google account together and find the charge + cancel / remove it. This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck