Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My windows e-mail shuts down on it’s own almost every time I

Customer Question

My windows e-mail shuts down on it’s own almost every time I use it...after a few messages have been opened with no problem. When it shuts down, it restarts on it’s own, and the message that it shuts down on won’t open and I am unable to delete it...I get a message saying there was a problem.and to check to see If I have all the updates. Sometimes if I move the e-mail to a different folder and delete it, it works, but only sometimes. Right now I have two messages that I was starting to read when windows shut down. I can no longer open them and they will not delete. Any suggestions as to why this is this way, and if I can go back to the Internet Explorer e-mail system. I am using Chrome.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: windows 7 HP laptop 2000
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have microsft updates sent to me and they are always installed
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Would I be better off going back to the Internet Explorer system...I never had a problem on it.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 28 days ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck