Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

E is Berg from Sydney Australia. I want to convert a 2 page

Customer Question

e is Nick Berg from Sydney Australia. I want to convert a 2 page PDF file into Excel
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: Its a very new DELL Desktop running Windows 10. Have had this system for only a month.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sorry I don't have the PC Model to hand.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.

Could you please try this online file converter to see if you are getting the result you needed and let me know the result

: - https://www.freepdfconvert.com/pdf-excel

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Were you able to convert a pdf fie to excel using the link i provided above?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, I think you converted the file for me, but only one of two pages. Page one is marked "30 June 2014". in the top right hand corner. THIS PAGE WAS NOT CONVERTED! (only contains nine rows of data). Page two, marked "30 nJune 2015" in the top right hand corner was converted.
Thanks, ***** ***** (aged 78)
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

I didn't convert the file for you.Please try this link to convert pdf to excel : - https://docs.zone/pdf-to-excel

Do not give your email instead to download the converted file click on download anyway.

Check it and let me know.

Expert:  John replied 30 days ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.