Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have WP7. When version 10 came out I tried to download it

Customer Question

I have WP7. When version 10 came out I tried to download it but kept getting the message that my computer would not allow it. Why? When you send me updates they also are blocked so I can't get them. Is it WP or my computer? I have an older Dell.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I'm a novice. Where do I find the Dell mode.? Does operating system mean Yahoo? What does Netscape mean?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Just Panda protection service but I was having this problem with updates before I added Panda and I shouldn't have Panda now because I cancelled it.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Last updates from WP was installed in Nov. 15. I also got a new HP printer and although I can make it work it's not perfect. Says some item was not installed.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 month ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?