I'm sorry about the issue. If you click on the Wi-Fi/ wireless icon on the screen, if it's there, does it let you connect to Wi-Fi / wireless network name?
Besides the PIN option, do you see any other sign-in options below it?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
- First, if possible, please click on the Wi-Fi / wireless icon, if available, at the password ***** login screen of the Surface Pro 3 laptop, then select / connect to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name
, then click on some options / icons under the option Sign-in options, if available, at the login screen
, then see if it lets you sign in with your password (instead of the PIN.)
- If that does not work, and if it does shown an email address at the password ***** login screen, then please try the followings:
1. On the working Dell laptop, click on the website below:
2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.
3. Then in the first box, type in the email address as shown on the problematic Surface laptop.
4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.
5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password
, then try it on the problematic Surface laptop, and check.
- If still does not work, please try the following steps on the problematic Surface laptop:
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,