Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have uninstalled windows 10 and installed windows 7. No I

Customer Question

I have uninstalled windows 10 and installed windows 7. No I am missing all my drivers and cannot connect to the Internet with the Driver navagator
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Asus Desktop 8PDJIOF Model G11CD
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Install windows 7 eliminated all the driver
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just want to download them to a USB so I can install them back on my Asus computer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Try installing the drivers from the following link. Even if it is for Windows 10, it seems compatible with your computer too.

https://www.asus.com/support/Download/14/11/15/3/qRYGjuRbLKM4v78i/45/

Let me know the drivers that is not compatible with your computer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N