Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just bought a brand new pro12 computer today I thought I

Customer Question

I just bought a brand new pro12 computer today I thought I had setups password ***** apparently I just setup a password ***** my Gmail because I went to Dipper after turning off the computer and coming back and trying to get on it will not take any number for password. How can I get into my new pro12 computer and setup a new password ***** I am so frustrated.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What screen are you trying to enter the passwords into, please?

What does that screen look like and what does it say on it?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
When I go to the screen to put in a password ***** is a number of says enter password ***** it has numbers from1 to 0 and you to enter your password ***** number also has the ABC under the numbers
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No I just need a answer to how to get into my brand new computer I don't to repair it just to get into it to setup a new password ***** don't need to be milk for more money
Thanks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If I can't get into it how can I give you the right to go into it?

Secure Remote or Remote Control assistance is clearly of no use (yet) in this case.

Solicitations are not coming from me! they come from the system.

OK... the numbers are for you to touch to enter numbers (instead of using a physical keyboard) and the ABC is to allow you to switch to entering letters.

Do you know the password ***** your device? don't tell me here, this is not a private forum, please.