Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My mobile is too old for your App.can you help me open my

Customer Question

My mobile is too old for your App.can you help me open my mail box ?i would like to open through chrome. My computer runs windows7.***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi and thank you for your question.

Please open up the following link on your computer's browser:

www.outlook.com

When the sign in page comes up, you may sign in with your outlook.com email address and password ***** access your emails accordingly. If you have forgotten the password ***** your account, click on the "Forgot your password?" link on the page to reset and create a new password *****

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to submit one of the five stars at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.