Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.
The problem may be a corrupt standby session. Please, follow the instructions below to cold reset the laptop.
- Unplug the power to the laptop.
- Remove the battery from the laptop.
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Put the battery back in the laptop.
- Plug in the power adapter.
- Press the power button on the laptop to turn it on.
Did it turn on this time?
I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
The instructions for the cold boot are the same, excluding the battery step.
- Unplug the power to the computer.
- Plug in the power back in.