Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I unlock printing options on a Cannon 4630 and Dell

Customer Question

Hi. How do I unlock printing options on a Cannon 4630 and Dell 1520 I must have hit a key yesterday because it worked then and are locked now. Thanks.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Inspiron 1520 Wnidows Vista
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no not on purpose but I was trying to print pictures I hit a wrong key when trying to print from zoombroser
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: trying to resize photo and all printed too big and after that I got in to printing them too big then I got into printers and did I don't know what but it won't print now as it did earlier several times
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try first of all, going to

Control Panel

View Devices And Printers (or, Devices and Printers)

and double-click on the icon for your printer, there.

That opens the printer queue window.

Select any print jobs shown there, then use the queue windows' menu functions to

Cancel All Print Jobs.

Then try sending something simple, not from ZoomBrowser, say from Notepad, as a test print. Does that work?

If so, we'll see to ZoomBrowser in a little while... the thing to do is to make sure of your printer being working, first.