Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Oh I wasn't expecting someone to talk to me. Now I'll ask a

Customer Question

Oh hello, I wasn't expecting someone to talk to me.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Now I'll ask a stupid question and once you finish laughing you can answer... I have an HP Pavilion Entertainment pc. It has Vista on it. It doesn't run very well any longer. I'm guessing it is the Vista?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Something installed when I wasn't looking but I couldn't tell what it was.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: umm, I'm computer illiterate.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

There could be many possible reasons for your computer not to work well. It could be that your hard drive is nearly full and /or needs to be defragmented. You could have a virus and/or malware, or you may need to add more RAM to the system. The only way for me to really be able to tell is to REMOTELY CONNECT and run a series of tests while you watch.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Is that something that you would be interested in?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

It doesn't look as though you are online right now. I am about to log off for the evening. I will be happy to discuss this at length with you tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.