Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to delete all emails in my roadrunner account and I

Customer Question

I want to delete all emails in my roadrunner account and I don't know how to do it. Can you tell me how?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: roadrunner...time warner
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

On the wemail page, go to "Manage Folders" on the left side. Each folder that has mail in it can be emptied by clicking on the little icon in front of the folder name. Do the deleted items folder last, as all mail deleted from the other folders will end up there.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't have folders ....all messages are simply in the "inbox". It only allows me to delete 25 at a time and I have over 17, 000 emails. Any other ideas?

Click the "Manage User" link next to the email account you wish to delete in the "User Management" window.

Select "Delete," and press the "Update" button.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not sure where to find User management window...can you explain where i find that?

This option is visible when you login to your Road Runner master user email account.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not sure what you mean. I go to my roadrunner account by putting in www.roadrunner.com and then click on the mail icon. Not sure what you mean by Road Runner master account. Can you be more specific?

May be your account type is different. Look for the Empty Inbox icon on the manage folder and click on it. It will delete 1000 emails at a time .

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have not solved my problem. I will work on it tomorrow. Thank you for your help.

You should see screen like this

Alright !!.

If you want, I can remove them in the mean time . But for that you will have to share your id and password.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do see the screen you are referenced but when I click on the inbox and then delete it says I have to pick a folder but I don't have any folders...I never put emails in folders.

Can I login to your account and try to delete them ?