I'm sorry about the issue. That was certainly a scam. You should always ignore any phone call or email message or popup message that you do not know or that you are not expecting.
When did this issue first occur?
How did you get into contact with that person?
Was there any issue using your computer that you needed help?
Have you contacted your bank / credit card company in order to cancel that big charge?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
I recommend to do the followings:
1. Uninstall any program that person had installed on your computer.
2. Change your important account passwords, such as email, facebook, online banking, etc. if you use.
3. Use your antivirus / security program to do a full scan of your computer.
4. Contact your bank / credit card company to report fraud and request to cancel the big charge from that company.
- If you'd like to, I can help removing any malware and cleaning up your computer directly on your computer for you.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,