Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Trying to find where I would insert a dvd in my Lenovo V

Customer Question

Hi. trying to find where I would insert a dvd in my Lenovo V 4.1.3.0309
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 7 Lenovo 2
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No I don't think I have ever used the cd rom
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you referring to the DVD/CD drive in your computer? If yes, please get into Windows, click the Start button and select Computer/ My Computer.

Then, you will see the CD Rom drive over there. Right click on it and select Eject.

If you are not able to find that, please let me know the exact model number of your Laptop.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I dont see that under Computer
This the Lenovo V 4.1.3.0309
H4 series
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It isnt a lap top it is a desk
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9ff6ef96-1374-40d9-8426-b29deb7c6178

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need to cancel Didn't think the $54 went through. It easn't my intension to pay that amount. Pls refund.