I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are not able to use your Dell Windows 10 computer at all?
Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
- If there is an email address showing at the password ***** login screen, please try the following fix:
1. On another working computer (or on a tablet or smartphone), click on the website below:
2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.
3. Then in the first box, enter the email address as shown on the problematic Dell Windows 10 laptop.
4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.
5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password
, then try it on the problematic laptop.
- If that does not work, please try the following fix on the problematic Dell Windows 10 laptop:
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,