Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

T log into my account because of a password problem. the

Customer Question

t log into my account because of a password ***** the emails you send me aren't of any help. Need help resetting password.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: I don't have trouble with my printer. I need to update my Adobe password.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Friggen Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just got a replacement computer. Had trouble logging in last time I changed computers, last month.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't want a printer expert. I just want to log on to my dam account
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when following the steps in the email message from Adobe?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just want to be able to reset my password ***** I can log on to adobe while I'm downloading PSE 14. I don't want to turn over control of my computer to you. If this issue can't be resolved......I won't say what.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't think I need to pay for your support. It's your products I'm downloading. the issue is just that I can't access my account because of a password *****
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Maybe I'll just open a new account??

I'm sorry. I'm an in dependent computer tech; please let me know if you'd like to continue; we guarantee our service.

- Remote support would be quicker and easy for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

1. Is there any error or message when following the instructions in the email message from Adobe?

2. Can you please copy and paste the email message from Adobe here, so I can check?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I thought I was in contact with adobe support. good by

Adobe support can be slow and they may not support out of warranty product. Please let me know if you'd like to help with your Adobe account password ***** I can also help setting up anything else you need on your new computer. We guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I think you're a bunch of scam artists. sorry for my stupidity. Never give a card info . My bad. I'll see what I can do with my credit card company.

I'm sorry; we provide computer support; we guarantee our service. I'll have our customer service contact you. Also, we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Thank you,