Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I JUST HAD A SHOCK, WHEN I TRIED TO OPEN UP MY CALENDAR AND

Customer Question

I JUST HAD A SHOCK, WHEN I TRIED TO OPEN UP MY CALENDAR AND THEN THERE WAS A GOOGLE WINDOW IN THE MIDDLE THAT WOULD NOT LET ME OPEN MY CALENDAR UNLESS I CLICKED ON THE ONLY THING AVAILABLE "GOT IT" THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED AND MY CALENDAR DISAPPEARED TO BE REPLACED BY AN EMPTY ONE! I FELT LIKE I HAD A HEARTATTACK I COULD NOT OPEN IT. I FINALLY GATHERED MY THOUGHTS AND CLICKED ON THE ACCOUNT ICON TO FIND THEY HAD REPLACED IT WITH MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. WRONG ONE. I HATE THAT!!!!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: NOW I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE I CAN GO WHEN I HAVE A GOOGLE RELATED PROBLEM, AS IN THE PAST THEY COIULD CARE LESS AND NEVER OFFERED ANY PHONE SUPPORT.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED FOR THE MOMENT. I'M JUST WANTING TO BE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT GOOGLE NIGHTMARE WHERE I HAVE NO ONE TO CALL AND WHO HAS THE PATIENCE TO TRY TO FIND THE EXACT WORDED QUESTION IN YOUR HELP SECTION THAT NEVER HAS ANY RESOLUTION FOR ME.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I WANT TO KNOW THAT I CAN TALK TO SOMEONE AS THE GOOGLE HELP BASEMENT IS USELESS TO ME
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to review your issue and get back to you. Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have solved me issue, i don't know why i popped over to this. i just want to know that i have found a place
where i can call to get help on a google matter, since they don't support their program
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my question is do you solve google related bugs
can i use this service in the future to resolve google issues?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
is anyone there?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm assuming we got cut off. These are not complicated questions I am asking.
OK, it is now 8:25 and no response. So I am assuming you are disconnected and
I have received no answer.

Hello, I know it can be confusing and frustrating when you want support and there is none available. This is where JustAnswer is a great support option for you. While the starting question and answer portion can seem to be clunky, it is setup to be able to find you the best expert available to assist you. But so that you know there are other ways to get the same support technician every time. For example if you would prefer to be able to get me every time when you need support you can go to my JA Page and ask me your question directly which I will give you in my next post. Then when I am on I would be notified that a new question is available and I would be directed to your question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Your answer doesn't pop up so I can see it. I found it in another screen.
I will try this service for my next google disaster.
Signing off
Thanks

I did not give an answer, as you said you already figured it out on your own. So I was simply offering a way for you to obtain service the next time you need support.

Something else to note is that many of us experts here have full time jobs that we do on top of JustAnswer. So to say we are available at all times of the day would be unrealistic. We do our best to help when we can. There are allot of us and when we see a customer that is posting comments they are upset that they are still waiting, or the answer should be easy to get etc, well then many experts tend to stay away as we are all compensated when positive feedback is left, or ratings after each answered question. We rely on the customer to accept our answers by giving us a a good rating after we have concluded the support session.

Basically I was merely trying to let you know there is support out here that is available, but when a customer is already negative, then experts tend to not assist them as they are already upset and more apt to leave negative ratings or not accept an answer at all even if one is given.

I am not expecting to be rated on your question nor get paid for this posting or anything. I merely wanted to let you know we are here to help, and want to help but just try to understand sometimes patience is paid forward and often gains more then negativity. I hope that makes sense.

I am glad you already resolved your own question, and hope that you will choose JustAnswer in the future. Take care and have a great day.

Oh, and to answer your other questions...

Yes we can help and assist you with Google related questions, and pretty much any other computer and software related questions you may have.

Do you have another question? Thanks again.