Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and an iPad. I will be traveling

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and an iPad. I will be traveling outside of the U.S. and want to ensure that I have backed up my files on each device to the Cloud and iCloud respectively before departing. Is it self-explanatory? Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Yes, after you sync each device you can log on to the Cloud and iCloud respectively and check that the device has indeed been backed up.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay, how do I do that for the iPad? I found the app.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

You can check online at icloud.com

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay, everything seems to be enabled, but I'm not sure how I can check to see if my photos and videos were successfully uploaded. I am signed into my Apple account now.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

When you sign in to your icloud account at icloud.com you should be able to see what all is uploaded there?