Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Surface Pro was working fine until I put MS 10 on. Now

Customer Question

My Surface Pro was working fine until I put MS 10 on. Now when I have a window open and am working in that window the window will jump back to the desk top This happens multiple times all day.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will be assisting you today.

Would you be interested in letting me solve this problem directly at your computer via a remote connection?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sure

Thank you George. Here is my offer for the remote-assistance, if you are interested, please accept it and we can get started. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no thank you, ***** ***** like it is going to cost me a lot of money.

It is $39 and comes with no time limit of course, it is flat fee. Are you interested? I would really like to solve this for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no thanks

Thank you very much. If you wish, I will be opening your question up for other experts that might have an idea without looking at your computer, I am currently not able to do that without having seen the issue and I suspect it is the same for the other experts (just that you know why I offered the remote-assistance). But of course it is your choice. Please let me know once again and I will then open up the question to other experts (again).

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

I hope you are doing fine and I am looking forward to your feedback about what I should do, so that we can help you to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck