Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I need a hard drive s/t 31608158v

Customer Question

I need a hard drive s/t 31608158v
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Seagate...s/t 31608158v..."

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
when are you to go
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
may be you need to call me(###) ###-####
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Secure Remote Assistance or Premium Phone Calls are both additional services thus with added fees.

Secure Remote Assistance would enable me to work on your computer and determine the correct model number for the "...Seagate...s/t 31608158v..." IF and only if this hard drive is still connected, recognized and can be accessed bvy the computer.

On the other hand, Phone Call would still require me to ask the question as above posted; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Seagate...s/t 31608158v..."

Please post back how you would want me to proceed.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Isent the "offer for Secure Remote Assistance".

Still and after checking Seagat product listing, it would appear that the hard drive "...s/t 31608158v..." is not a valid Seagate product.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You have charge me 50.00 and a lot of email and no help on my computer ,So please give me my refund !!!
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.

Request for cancellation, refunds as well as billings & payments concerns are best addressed by Customer Support. Please click HERE or go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you can call me , but me know when , that computer is off
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Sorry for any inconvenience. Actually you can use any 3.5inch SATA Hard Disk on your survelliance system. Please buy this 1TB Seagate Barracuda model from Amazon. If needed you can find the same model from your local store also.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you can be happy to

Do you need any more assistance in this matter?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will change to the right computer and get back in a little
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I feel this unit is good s/n 6raq4q9 - st31608158v - p/n9em132-501 - date code 09233 - site code: su -recommended for surveillance video recording - sv35.2 160 gbytes - firmware: 3.acf

There many different models, varies in capacity access speed etc. You can buy the one suitable for your need and budget. Please check http://www.toshiba-storage.com/cms/en/surveillance/ and purchase the one that is suitable for you.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is a netrome security black box surveillance camera plus computer on windows 7 I can't get it to load netrome ns840 you can go to www.netrome security ns840 and get info

Okay, is the Windows 7 computer working now? Can you see the Live feeds from the camera?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It told me to up date an it is up dating now , go on your computer and read up on netrome ns840 7 cameras

This is the system you are mentioning right? (This one have only 4 cameras, that's the only difference I think)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No 4 or 8 and I use 8 ,sorry about 7
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have 5 units and two work good and I tried to transfer but m/s won't let me , I have a lot into this system I paid over 1600. each I like this system and the way it works
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You have not repaired my computer we need to get to gather !

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins