Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I told Pearl, last evening after doing my scan, I was

Customer Question

I told Pearl, last evening after doing my scan, I was advised to download latest 9.4 update and it said I could do that in the background which I clicked yes to. This AM, smiley face at bottom has been replaced by white "page" and it says it did not install correctly and to download again. I do not know how to do this. I am far from computer literate - have never been able to do yours with license after trying multiple times and have had you do or have told you to cancel. They have always done this for me. Please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix this ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This was handled - not by you folks but by my direct call to Advanced PC Care. This is the 2nd time I have used Just Answer and this specific experience was a total waste of money. I had a computer issue and was suddenly directed to a legal advisor. Perhaps I should use them to sue you folks..

I am so sorry for such experience. I can help you with refund. Let me know if you want me to initiate refund request for you. I don't know how , But I just missed this question. I am extremely sorry for that.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I believe I am due a refund and would appreciate you initiating it for me to save me further aggrevation.

Done !