Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Trying to secure my 2 computers ,([email protected]

Customer Question

trying to secure my 2 computers ,(*****@******.*** and computer (***@******.***) already have paid C67.78 with my credit card Mastercard ,also you refused the town or city name O Flesherton ??? Why
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Both are HP- 0ne -HP 110 desktop PC Series , serial #4CI90SYW -with name***@******.*** and the Laptop email***@******.***
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no, both are only one year old ,bought at the same time.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: why are things made difficult ??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What security software have you purchased?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
number 10 ? Michelle I am only 88 yrs young, seem to have difficulty . my Norton Order Number is ***** so i have apparently paid for but cant get through for the safety ???
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.

Dont worry i am with you to help you fix the problem. If you have purchased Norton online you must have received an email confirmation about the sale and you must have got a new License code as well. Check your email and let me know.