Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to type some material. I go to the top of the

Customer Question

I am trying to type some material. I go to the top of the page and click on letter size. HOwever, when I try to make a copy, the copy comes out as it is typed on Memorandum 1( which I want to get rid of) I have had no training in this area.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Are you trying to print from your PC ?

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.
Please tell me if you still require assistance with the printer issue?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
Here are the test results from my Holter Monitor test. done 10/26/2016 I just got my results in the mail.Basic Rhythm is sinus(?) with average of 66bpm and a range of 43-103 bpm( I understand the last part just after the sinus?
Then, it continues 40 isolated PVC w/o other ventricular ectopy. ??? 99133 PAC's representing 1o.6% of all QRS complexes?????? 236 atrial couplets.???? 16 runs of ectopic atrial tachy, as fast as 136 bpm. Symptoms correlate w/PAC or atrial couplet- 10/26/2016. No pauses or instances of heart block. There is no atrial fibrillation>
Expert:  IT Miro replied 29 days ago.

I am sorry, but I am not sure about this problem, so I will opt-out and allow other Experts to take a look at it.

You will be notified when you receive a response.

Regards,

Expert:  GeekGal replied 29 days ago.

Hi there! Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Would you be willing to allow me to connect remotely to your computer and work on this while you watch? It's so much easier to figure out a problem that way.