Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I downlloaded Word Perfect 8 on free trial basis into new

Customer Question

I downlloaded Word Perfect 8 on free trial basis into new copmuter. I have file transferred from XP. I opened one, and to just see what would happen, I pressed "show 2 pages." Now I can't get it back to just one page. Can you help me?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: LKenovo desktop. word perfect 8 (home edition??)
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on View menu / tab at the top, then click on option Page, and check. (If needed, you can also try other View options there.)

- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly and quickly on your computer for you. I can also help with any other computer question / issue if you have.

When you are available, Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,