Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Can't get my email. Just had trouble with a website and they

Customer Question

Can't get my email. Just had trouble with a website and they had me clear cache, now Google wants me to put in my user name and password ***** I can't remember them. The last ones I wrote down don't work. they want to send me text to my home phone, but it doesn't have text. I don't have a smart phone and the phone number they have is just the regular home phone. How do I get my email?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I don't remember.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not that I know of. When I'm trying to answer questions to get in, they say it's been 7 months since I changed.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

When the website had you clear the cache, did you do that on your computer? Or on your phone?

if you have a computer please answer the following.

I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.